Monday, October 26

Musing Mondays | October 26

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm.
You are invited to answer one of the prompts as well as the random question of the week.


Up Next I Think I'll read Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. It's one of those books that I'm terribly ashamed to admit I haven't read yet but I think this is finally the year I'll finish it, specially with yet another Frankenstein-inspired movie premiering next month.


THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION
Do you read any horror, or something scary, in honor of Halloween? Why, or why not? 
Yes, I do. I always try to match my TBR to the time of the year we're in. 
December is for christmassy books and the Summer for books that take place during the summer holidays and near the ocean. 
I don't think of horror as an October-only genre but it does seem like I always end up reading spooky books almost only around Halloween time. This year is no exception and I expect to find myself reading Frankenstein next weekend and I'm quite excited about it! :)


What are you reading this Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment