Tuesday, October 20

Top Ten Tuesday | 10 Wishes I'd Ask the Book Genie to Grant Me


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
For future (and previous) Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

A new book from a certain author, a reading superpower, a library that is your absolutely #librarygoals, a character to come to life, to meet a certain author, etc... You dream it and the Bookish Genie can do it.

1) That all book-to-movie adaptions are a page-by-page reenactment of the original story.

2)
 Unlimited money for books.

3
) A book nook.

4)
 Unlimited shelf space or Belle's library

5
) The ability to temporarily travel into any book.

6)
 Crimson Peak's novelisation: the hardcover signed edition.

7)
 Everyone's dream job: being paid to read.

8)
 A day with F. Scott Fitzgerald.

9)
 An ARC of Lady Midnight
.

10)
 For book series to have consistent cover designs and sizes.


What would you ask the Book Genie for?

2 comments:

  1. I've achieved #7 - I review for a magazine - now I just need to work on #3 and 4. In fact, that's what my whole post is on this week lol My TTT Also, best reference to Dr. Who today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carrie :)
      I'm jealous! It seems like such a refreshing and fulfilling job. Is it as delightful as I imagine?

      Delete