Wednesday, October 28

Top Ten Tuesday | Top Ten Books I Wanted to Read This October But Didn’t


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
For future (and previous) Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!

I wasn't going to participate in this weeks Top Ten Tuesday but I just got inspired by Jenna at Better Be Reading YA and decided to do a last minute post listing, in no particular order, the top ten books I wanted to read this October but didn't. 

Dracula by Bram Stoker
The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco
Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist
Survive the Night by Danielle Vega
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
The Radleys by Matt Haig
Crimson Peak by Nancy Holder
The Tale of Raw Head and Bloody Bones by Jack Wolf
An English Ghost Story by Kim Newman
Horns by Joe Hill


What books were you planning to read this month but didn't?
or
What books did you read in October?

2 comments:

  1. Survive the Night! I recently read Danielle Vega's The Merciless, and it was chilling, terrifying, and addictive, so I may have to try her other book as well. And The Graveyard book is great if I remember correctly (I read it years and years ago) - I hope you like that one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read 'The Merciless' last year and enjoyed it as well. The end was what did it for me, what a twist! I wasn't expecting the book to end that way at all! I wanted to keep up the "tradition" and read her second book this October but oh well... there's always next year!
      Thank you, I hope I do too :)

      Delete