Thursday, October 22

WWW Wednesday | October 21





Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was created by MizB at Should be Reading
It is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words

What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


Currently Reading


I'm currently reading The New Hunger by Isaac Marion, a novella from the Warm Bodies series. 
I'm halfway though with it already, I'll do my best to finish it tonight. It's an interesting short story, it gives a little more insight about the lives of some characters pre-Warm Bodies.




Recently Finished


The reason I'm currently reading The New Hunger.  
I'll work on a full review of this book (yeah, eventually) but I enjoyed it so much.
4 and a half starts out of 5.
An intriguing and refreshing intake on Zombies. The end was somehow predictable but it leaves room for a sequel that could be just as curious as the first book.
R is such a hopeless romantic! I wonder if we'll ever get to know his name...



Reading Next


I'm going to do something uncharacteristic of me and pick up a non-fiction book.
Legend, the movie starring Tom Hardy, is about to premiere and I read somewhere that is was loosely based on this novel by John Pearson.
Nevertheless, I think it is probably a good idea to learn a bit more about the notorious Kray twins before I head out to the cinema next week.
It's not a bulky book so I guess I have that going for me...



What does your WWW look like this week?!
Also, who else is planing on watching Legend?

No comments:

Post a Comment